Monday, November 28, 2011

The end of the Beginning.

What a weekend! So much to think about! I went to Thanksgiving with the beautiful Thorson family, who by the way, I am very thankful for! I got sick at my first/only day of work...oops! I guess that wasn't meant to be! And lastly, I visited the Lovely Sarah James in Eau Claire, WI! It was so fun to visit her city and see the beautiful downtown! Her sister, Hanna, also gave me a free haircut! God blesses us in the smallest little ways!
We have a lot of work to do, and have been working hard as the semester ends! It is so crazy to think that I will be home visiting friends and family and worshiping at First Christian again for a few weeks! I can not believe that almost one semester of college is done! I have learned so much and grown so much closer to my Heavenly Father! He is doing amazing things in my heart, and I could not feel more blessed, loved, or passionate about what He will continue to do! I can't imagine something better than this, but I know God has great plans for greater things!

You are all such a blessing, and I can not believe that soon I will be home with most of you, even if for a short while! Seeing your faces will be such a blessing! I am praying for wisdom, healing, and happiness for each of you, and that the Lord would show you his will! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment