Sunday, November 20, 2011

Its like another planet.

I woke up this morning in my "new" city to find it covered in a thin sheet of snow! It looks completely different! Its amazing, the artistry that our God can create! I feel like I live in a whole new place! It is absolutely beautiful! The snow shimmering on the ground, and each tree both green and bare with a thin highlight of white. It is like a dream!
...Well it is a dream, until your nose is so cold that it turns pink, and starts to hurt! Or your California boots aren't made for walking when it comes to snow! Or, you realize that driving in snow becomes a whole new adventure! Or the walk to the lightrail seems longer than it did last time!...The funniest thing, is today at least, I enjoyed every part of it! God has the greatest ideas!

Today was also a blessing in that I have two..TWO... interviews for jobs! One tomorrow morning for American Eagle at the Mall of America, and the other for Urban Outfitters at the Mall of A. I am a bit nervous, but know it is all in God's hands and if it is meant to be, he will work in the situation to make sure it happens! Today was such a blessing!

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all of your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight! Proverbs 3:5-6 :)

I continue to pray for you all each and every day! Thank you for being such beautiful people! You are all such a blessing!

Love, Hayli

No comments:

Post a Comment